Stabile For President

3.07.2005

Stabile For President - Launch!

This is the official startup of stabileforpresident.blogspot.com, the one place where you can support Will Stabile's campaign for the presidency of Whitney High School's Class of 2009. Feel free to post a comment, support the campaign (no money, please), and otherwise mook around with the best candidate out there, Will Stabile! And show your support by leaving a comment, just to let us know you're here. Remember to check back regularly for breaking news about all of Will's campaign activities. And remember:
Only One Candidate Has The Will To Succeed
- Will Stabile: "I Will"

10 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48:00 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Will Stabile, at 5:35:00 PM  

  • Well no doubt Will is THE best candidate for '09 presidency, but tell me, whom are likely to be the best bets for vice president and treasurer?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31:00 PM  

  • Hey Will! Good luck on your campaign. I WILL. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55:00 PM  

  • Well no doubt Will is THE best candidate for '09 presidency, but tell me, whom are likely to be the best bets for vice president and treasurer?I'd rather not take sides on that type of thing. All the candidates out there are certainly capable of performing their chosen jobs, and I'd be more than happy to work with all of them.

    By Blogger Will Stabile, at 5:05:00 PM  

  • wow, so you're the only intelligent candidate and the others are just narrow-minded girly girls. i see..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20:00 PM  

  • wow, so you're the only intelligent candidate and the others are just narrow-minded girly girls. i see..To be fair, I never actually said that. Someone who happened to support my campaign was of that mindset, and you can see my rebuke in an earlier comment. Though I apologize profusely if it came off as that way.

    By Blogger Will Stabile, at 5:28:00 PM  

  • In addition, I get the feeling from your post you have close ties to another campaign. In which case, kudos to you for getting to know the other side.

    By Blogger Will Stabile, at 5:36:00 PM  

  • Now that I think about it, I'm going to have to delete your post, "Devil's Mistress". Sorry, but feel free to post again.

    By Blogger Will Stabile, at 5:54:00 PM  

  • "I Will" vote for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home